The trees on your lawn can either be viewed as an attractive asset to your property or a serious burden that must be cared for right away. The certified arborists at TreeWorks respect all plant life especially trees, but when a tree shows signs of weakness, it is our job to take care of it accordingly to ensure it poses no threats or liability. When a tree shows indication of disease, indisposition or fungal infection, it is likely in desperate need of removal. Dead or infected trees aren’t as strong as they once were and this raises the risks and dangers it presents as it continues to stand its ground on your Fort Collins property. To avoid the high risks that come with keeping a tree of such weakness in your yard, call upon the help of the tree removal specialists at TreeWorks. Our hardworking professionals will execute proper tree removal techniques and use state-of-the-art equipment to see that the tree is successfully removed. We will make sure that the tree is completely removed and that we get rid of any debris left behind.
How Do I Know If a Tree Is In Need of Removal?
There are certain signs that will be visible if your tree in need of removal. It’s important to spot these signs and sometimes, if you catch them soon enough- the tree can be saved instead of removed. However, in most cases when these signs are noticeable, the tree is a liability and tree removal is necessary.
“Signs That Indicate the Tree Must Be Removed”
- The tree shows signs of fungus especially at the tree’s base.
- The bark is falling off, showing cracks or peeling.
- The branches and limbs are dead starting at the crown of the tree.
- Soil build up at the base of the tree could indicate that it suffers from decay.
- There are many hanging tree branches.
- The tree trunk has large cavities or hollows due to wood rot.
- The tree no longer buds and blossoms.